FREELANCE GAME UI DESIGNER
The Phageborn TCG Team is looking for a skilled User Interface Designer to create a fully functional UI design, flow, and consistency.
You will work closely with our Lead Designer and Art Director to create a visually compelling and user-friendly interface for Phageborn TCG.
We don’t care how many years of experience you have, as long as your portfolio shows a clear understanding of UX design principles as it relates to navigation, conveying information, and gameplay use.
- Create wireframes and style guides to prototype and pre-visualize designs
- Provide expertise to help define and develop the game’s UI and UX
- Create modern, high-quality user interface assets
- Iterate on look and feel of the UI, incorporating feedback from design, to produce the most user friendly and visually compelling experience possible
- Stay current on trends and technology in UI/UX for improvement of our pipelines and products
- Game development experience focused on UI/UX
- Expertise in relevant software packages, including vector based asset creation
- Expertise in designing and demonstrating user flow
- Demonstrate an understanding of readability and iconography, including a strong understanding of effective use of color and composition
- A strong understanding of graphic design principles
- A passion for user interface design, art and making games
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
Send us a short introduction and your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application: Freelance Game UI Designer”.